If you agree with the Rules of the Rationalist Society of Australia (see here), you can become a member. Membership entitles you to:
- The chance to become involved in practical projects and campaigns, at times in collaboration with like-minded organisations
- Regular RSA publications:
- Where possible, discount rates at RSA events with international and Australian speakers
- A say in the affairs of the Society: the right to nominate for the Committee of Management and to vote at the AGM
- PLUS the satisfaction of knowing your joining fee enables the Society to continue its work of raising public awareness about rationalism and advocating for public policy change in favour of science and evidence.
To join or to renew
Whether you are joining us for the first time or renewing your membership, our strong preference is for you to use online payment by clicking on one of the buttons below. Online payment is fast, secure and saves a heap of volunteer time and effort. Please consider!
However, if you wish to pay via cheque or bank transfer, please download and complete this Application Form (for new members) or this Renewal Form (for renewing members). Details of where to send a cheque or do a bank transfer are on the form.
If you are renewing, you must "log in" via the home page first.
If you don't log in first, the system assumes you are a new member and will ask you to put in all your details again.
To log in, go to the home page here and then click on the "log in" button. Your username = your email address. If you've forgotten your password, click on "Lost your password?" and a new one will be sent to you.