1. Supporting a high quality, universal and secular education system.
- the extension of funding to non-religious student support services
- the undertaking of a comprehensive evaluation of student support and welfare needs
- that chaplains without appropriate slots tertiary qualifications are supervised in their contact with students
- that the prohibition against proselytizing be online casinos speelautomaten australia clarified
- that the 'opting out' provisions be reviewed.
Click online casino download text-decoration: none;" href="https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B588waj5hcG3NjIzMWEzNmYtNzgxZi00NTEyLWJlZDItYTY1ZGM4MjUzMTU4&hl=en_GB">here for our submission to the Minister for Education.
We have also lobbied for greater public education about Steiner Education, particularly in government schools. Click here for our paper on Six Facts play casino best online casino online You Need to Know about Steiner Education and here for an exchange between slots our President Ian Robinson and an apologist for Steiner education from America.
2. Supporting an open and secular democracy.
We have been lobbying for the removal of prayers in Parliament.
We are developing a Position Paper on the Australian Republic. Please make sure you respond to our poll on the Home page.